ILAG HONNINGSVÅG LEGGINGS. A bodycon leggings for the colder days. Made in soft kid mohair. You´re welcome!
MATERIAL & GARMENT CARE
Main Material: 33% super kid mohair, 33% wool, 28% nylon, 6% spandex
- Air it and wash as little as possible. Wool has a natural ability to clean itself. Use a damp cloth to remove spots
- If you need to wash it, use a wool setting on your washing machine
- Do not tumble dry
- Lay flat to dry, or roll it in a dry towel and place it on a warm floor
- Fold your garment, do not hang it. It will maintain shape this way
- Mohair fibres may tangle together. If this happens, gently pull them off
Honningsvåg leggings are made from surplus yarn, meaning we have not produced any new yarn to make this legging.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
It is important for us to be transparent and tell our customers where our clothing originates from. We will always strive to cooperate with factories we rely on, who are innovative and that have good ethical values.
Produced in Changshu City, Jiangsu Sheng, China.
- Factory: Changshu Kailan Knitting Co., Ltd.
- Amfori Social Audit
- Employees: There are 139 workers in the factory, including 47 male workers and 92 female workers.
- Our contact person is Lily.