- F5 Stores AS
- Adress: Prinsensgate 6, 0152 Oslo, Norway
- Phone:+47 941 19 317
- Opening hours:Mon - Sat / 11:00 - 18:00
- We offer DHL express shipping on all international orders. A shipping fee of 300 NOK is added at checkout. All the prices in our online store includes all taxes. For international customers, we take care of the import-process through our courier. Customers pay the price listed, and no import costs locally. This is the equivalent of tax free shopping. Note: individual countries may be excluded from this, so please get in touch if you have any further inquiries regarding taxes.
- All domestic orders are shipped with Posten/Bring, for a shipping fee of 130 NOK (01.04.2020 - until further notice, we offer free shipping on all domestic orders).
- We offer in-store pickup in Oslo, free of charge.
- All orders are usually shipped within 48 hours. (Due COVID-19, there might be slight delays).
Returns, exchanges and complaints
- If you wish to return or exchange an item, or if you have a complaint about an item bought at F5, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
- The returned item must be in the same condition as when received. We reserve the right to decline the return of damaged items.
- The return must happen within two weeks of receiving the item.
- We do not practise free returns, so customers will have to pay for additional shipping.
Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: Yes, we ship worldwide.
Q: Do you offer free shipping, and returns?
A: No, we charge extra for shipping. You will se the full price, shipping included at checkout.
Q: Can I shop tax free?
A: All the prices in our online store includes all taxes. For international customers, we take care of the import-process through our courier. Customers pay the price listed, and no import costs locally. This is the equivalent of tax free shopping. Note: individual countries may be excluded from this, so please get in touch if you have any further inquiries regarding taxes.
Q: Can I return or exchange an item?
A: Yes, within 14 days. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Q: What if an item is broken after use?
A: We expect the goods we sell to be of high quality. If you have any complaints, please let us know at email@example.com.
Q: Is the selection in your online store exactly the same as in your brick and mortar store?
A: No, we always have a wider selection in store than online.
Q: Do you only stock Norwegian brands?
A: Yes, everything we stock has some kind of strong link to Norway, with the exception of some books/magazines.
Q: Do you have brick and mortar stores in other countries than Norway?
A: No, not at this point.
Q: Can I order online and pick up the order in your store?
A: Yes you can!
Terms and conditions
- We keep your personal data safe.
- We don't store more personal data than we absolutely need.
- We don't store personalised information about the use of our web shop.
- We don't push ads on you in any social media.We never sell your data to anyone.
- We keep track of some personal information, like the items currently in your shopping cart, but strictly to assist you and not available to anyone else.
- We delete your data when it's not needed anymore.
- We assist you if you need to know what data we keep for you, what it's used for, if you want to update anything, if you want to delete old stuff or if you want us to totally forget you.
- A Data Subject is an identifiable natural person.
- A Data Controller is the organization that defines the purpose(s) for the processing of Personal data and has an agreement with the registered Data Subject.
- Personal Data is any data that directly or indirectly is linked to an individual (Data Subject).
- Anonymous Data is data where all identifying items have been removed making it impossible to associate the data with an individual.
- The Processing of Personal Data is any use of Personal Data, including collecting, storing, modifying, transferring or deleting.
We use personal data to:
- Manage customer orders, payments and shipments.
- Distribute newsletters and information about events, sales or other campaigns.
- Manage customer consents.
All our personal data processing has a valid legal basis, such as:
- Fulfilling the agreement for use of a service provided by F5 Stores AS to the customer, like:
- Pursuing F5's legitimate interests (provided always that the interests of the data subjects do not override such interests), e.g. in relation to improve the services or the user experience, to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim, to prevent loss or damages to F5 Stores AS or any third parties or to prevent any actions that may compromise F5 Stores AS or a third party's property or the personal data of the other users of the services.
- Consent, e.g. in relation to marketing of F5 Stores AS services.
- To comply with a legal obligation to which F5 Stores AS is subject, e.g. continued storage due to statutory rules of storage for accounting purposes.
- Withdraw consent to processing activities based on consent.
- Access Personal Data.Amend Personal Data.
- Request deletion of Personal Data.
- Request restriction of, or object to, processing.
- Request export of Personal Data.